How TO Get A Certificate Of Sponsorship (COS)

 Health Care Home In the United Kingdom(UK) That Gives Certificate Of Sponsorship To International Students.  The UK provides certificates of sponsorship for Tier 2 visas to international citizens. However, I can provide you with some general information about the requirements for a Tier 2 visa and the process of obtaining it. To obtain a Tier … Read more